drank Milk Caramel by Lupicia

I over-steeped it this time, but it’s still rather good. It’s very roasty and sweet and creamy, and I can definitely tell it’s a green houjicha tea. I like it. I don’t know if I’d drink 50g of it, but I do like it when I’m in the mood for it!

Thanks Kat_Maria! (179)

Amariel

I wonder how this compares to my caramel houjicha from Bird Pick.

Cavocorax

I’m not sure? I don’t think I’ve had any other caramel houjicha.

Amariel

I didn’t give you any at the swap? I thought I gave everyone some. Maybe I didn’t?

Cavocorax

You might have? Ican’t find a note for it though. :| Sorry!

Amariel

It’s ok. I’m sorry if I missed you!

Comments

Amariel

I wonder how this compares to my caramel houjicha from Bird Pick.

Cavocorax

I’m not sure? I don’t think I’ve had any other caramel houjicha.

Cavocorax

You might have? Ican’t find a note for it though. :| Sorry!

Amariel

It’s ok. I’m sorry if I missed you!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON