drank Té de Frutas by Lupicia

Thank you Kat Maria! I cold-brewed this overnight and am enjoying it right now. I just took a bit as the rest will go to TK. (yay! decaf!) It’s really good. Naturally sweet without being crazy about it, and I can taste the fruit. I don’t know why I didn’t expect this to taste as good as it does, but I’m very pleasantly surprised.

This one is pretty tasty for a lychee tea….and I always forget it’s decaf lol

Comments

This one is pretty tasty for a lychee tea….and I always forget it’s decaf lol

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON