I’m on Operation: Welcome to Night Vale! Try all the teas! Figure out which ones taste like what? (Instead of a jumble of mate in my head)

So I’m enjoying this one a bit more. I only made 8 o z of tea this time and I think that helped – better to risk overleafing than under. It doesn’t taste so much like wet dog this time. It’s more earthy darkness with fiery cinnamon. It’s like wandering the streets on a foggy night and spotting the glow of red eyes in the distance.

It’s really actually good! I sear I’m getting a bit of creaminess too. Neat-o!

Whatever happened to the Feral Dogs? They were only in one episode, weren’t they? We really need updated teas for this fandom!

Courtney

Haha wet dog.

Comments

Courtney

Haha wet dog.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON