This tea is sorta a jumbled mess. Much like The Weather? Approach with Caution. (by the way, the weather has become one of the best parts of the show – used for dramatic effect with songs that are either perfectly suited or perfectly ironic to the situation at hand!)

I think I’m mostly tasting the lemongrass and the other components of the thai chai. I get coconut, ginger, lemon, and just a little tiny bit of rose that I might not have even noticed if I didn’t know to expect it. As it cools, the bright thai chai notes subside a bit and the spicier chai notes come through -cardomom & cinnamon/

I’m not generally a big fan of chai’s because I drink my tea without milk & sugar, but this one is muted and nice plain. I can see why it wouldn’t be everyone’s cuppa, but I like it!

And it’s a NV tea without any mate! They’re not all mate! #nowIKnow

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON