Sorry Carlos. You may be perfect, but your tea is not.
I’m not sure what it is? It’s strong, and chocolatey but also slightly astringent? And just… idk. Lacking.

It’s a tea that only Cecil could love.

aisling of tea

I find all of adagio’s black teas to be very astringent, and I end up steeping them at well under boiling to try and avoid it.

Cavocorax

I’ll have to use a lower temperature next time!

Comments

aisling of tea

Cavocorax

I’ll have to use a lower temperature next time!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON