This is a mostly mate tea, I think. There’ sa bit of sweetness to it, and a little bit of cinnamon, but it’s really mostly mate. And mate is ok, especially when I feel like I need more kick than tea will give me, but I’m not certain t hat mate actually does effect me more/less than tea. #experiments

It’s good. I guess this is what I think of when I think of my Night Vale blends, and now that I’ve had most of them in the last 24 hours, I can see that there really isn’t that much mate after all! Strange. But the Sheriff’s Secret Police are pretty integral.

Where were they in that last ep? With their helicopters? :| #shakesfist

JustJames

lol, your hashtags are carrying over!! i think mate hits me harder? but it could be placebo…

Cavocorax

I can’t help it! I spend too much time on Tumblr and Twitter that it’s just part of how I do internetz speak now. :D

Comments

JustJames

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON