drank Konami Code Tea by Adagio Teas

Shadowfall sent me this with our last joint order, and I just polished it off today! (200)
Yum: chocolate. It’s not an exceptional tea so I’m drinking it with milk. Thanks for sharing it!

And I’m at 200 teas! VariaTEA bumped me up but now I’m under my panic level. Now to drink drink drink before my swap from 221B and my teas from Simple Loose Leaf arrive.

I think I’ll aim for 175 for the end of the month!

VariaTEA

I am under 200 but I am fearful of what is arriving so I think I need to get in some sipdowns fast :P.

Roswell Strange

I have impending things from 221Tea, Red Leaf, Courtney, and 52Teas. Right now I have a bit of a cushion before I hit 200 again – but if they all arrive together I’ll definitely exceed it. Sipdown work ahead of me…

Cavocorax

Round and round and round we go!

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Cavocorax

Round and round and round we go!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON