drank Cucumber Mango Shou Mei by 52teas

Thank you Roswell Strange for letting me try this tea! I’ve had bad luck with 52 Teas lately but this one is just whammo-perfect!

It tastes really bright and fresh! It’s just… boom! Here’s your cucumber! And then as you’re thinking yeah, this is pretty good, it fades and you can taste the mango as the sip finishes.
Lovely.

TeaTiff

Did you drink this hot? I have this one sitting around. I am a little nervous to try it. It sounded like a good one to make cold. Your description makes me want to go home and make this tonight!

Cavocorax

I did drink it hot, but I can totally see how it would be exceptional iced! I hope you enjoy yours!

Roswell Strange

It’s great both ways :)

Amariel

Wow!! Sounds awesome!

Comments

TeaTiff

Cavocorax

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON