drank Handcrafted Oolong by Justea

Well, it looks like Justea has branched out into oolongs! And I’m the first to taste it here! :O

And it’s an odd oolong at that. It has that dark thick mouthfeel I get from Kenyan teas, but can never fully describe, and yet once I get past that I can taste floral and fruity notes. It’s an interesting and enjoyable cup. Once it cools a little, the light and the dark notes come together and balance themselves out a bit.

I’m not particularly fond of this type of oolong but I think people will enjoy it! I’ll pass the rest of my sample to Sil/Terri! (bc we know they need more tea!

(Sipdown: 216. Will I ever hit 200?)

Tea Sipper

Oh, if their oolong is anything like their other teas!

OMGsrsly

You can make it to 200! Go you! :) (Oh man, this seriously makes me want to go to one of their Volunteer Tuesdays.)

hahaha

Comments

Tea Sipper

Oh, if their oolong is anything like their other teas!

OMGsrsly

hahaha

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON