Sipdown! (208)
I’m sending the other half of this on to whatshesaid so she can experiment with Adagio’s zany teas, but I want to thank VariaTEA for giving it to me in the first place! FIREFLY!!!

I didn’t realize it was an oolong but I can taste it in the base – just a little bit of roastiness lurking below. I can also taste a little bit of chocolate sweetness and some orange! It’s a nice cup, but not one that’ll linger in my memory for days, so no need to restock. (Unlike Thor. Or Loki… Come back to meeeee)

Thanks again for letting me try this!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON