drank Lychee by Lupicia

Another sipdown! (198)
(and that’s good bc I sorta grabbed 3 more samples today from a Farmer’s Market!)

But I’mstill under 200! Maybe I can hit 190 before the Silpocalypse returns…

Thanks Sil for this one! It’s an ok tea but I’m not really sure what lychee is supposed to taste like, but this is a decent black with fruit. And possibly some creaminess that I may or may not be imagining!

Anna

I feel a little conflicted when it comes to lychee. Do I really need lychee tea? Still undecided.

Courtney

I’m with you Anna.

i love lychee as a fruit…but this one is gross. i prefer the de frutas.

Comments

Anna

Courtney

I’m with you Anna.

i love lychee as a fruit…but this one is gross. i prefer the de frutas.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON