Time to be brave and drink another puerh!

I didn’t know how to steep it so I gave it a 10 second rinse, after bringing it to boiling. Then I steeped it for 1 minute because I’m too much of a coward to go for longer. :P

I really could have gone longer. This cup is really light and mild. It’s earthy but good earthy? As it cools I detect a little bit of honeyed sweetness. Lovely! :D I’m going to have to steep this a few more times to get a better idea of this tea but I am enjoying it so far.

Thank you TerriHarpLady and Sil for passing this on to me. :)
Sipdown: 187 (which is good timing as I have a pkg from Dexter arriving today!)

TheKesser

That sounds good! And I’m not really a pu’erh person. :)

Amariel

I do long steeps and treat them like coffee and add milk.

Comments

TheKesser

That sounds good! And I’m not really a pu’erh person. :)

Amariel

I do long steeps and treat them like coffee and add milk.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON