It’s a sipdown! (197) I saved this cup for today because it’s the last season of Season 2!

I’m still reeling a little bit from the SPN finale (yet I’m really excited about where they’re going to go with this, and EVEN MORE excited about the fic it’ll generate) but I’m nervous and excited about tonight’s Hannibal finale.

But at least I WILL FINALLY be able to talk about what’s going to happen!!!

Here’s a quick crack!vid for your friday viewing pleasure:

mj

That video was hilarious!

Tea Sipper

oh no..now I’m worried… I haven’t seen the SPN finale yet because baseball is on every week when SPN is on. Then they move it to Saturday!

Cavocorax

Oh phew. I’m happy I didn’t actually say anything that was a real spoiler. I would have felt awful. :P I forget that not everyone goes onto tumblr and sees a billion reaction gifs!

OMGsrsly

OMG, the SPN reaction gifs have me rolling on the FLOOR. Umm. Which might not be a normal reaction? But. Show.

Cavocorax

Hahahah. It’s pretty great. I alternate between OMG it’s going to be awful to OMG but what about… I’m really excited about the fic. There are going to be some awesome Destiel fics…

Comments

mj

That video was hilarious!

Tea Sipper

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON