drank Dewy Cherry by Adagio Teas

Sipdown! (195)
Thank you 221tea for sending this sample to me! I’m always curious about the base teas Adagio uses since I only buy the blends. This one was a nice fruity mix that my daughter and I drank all afternoon as iced tea. It was a little tart with the hibiscus but not terribly so, and I could have added agave if it was really bad. We drank it up so quickly – that’s a good sign! I’m glad I got to try it, and if the price is reasonable, I’d consider getting more some time! (If I’m doing an adagio order anyway… I def wouldn’t do it JUST for this tea. :P)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON