Thanks Dexter3657! (194)
I drank this yesterday and today and now it’s gone, and both times I had interruptions that messed up my careful consideration of this tea. I know that I really enjoyed it, but couldn’t say why.

That’s ok though. I’ve never really had Capital Teas before and now I’m curious about them. They seem to do straight black teas well!

ETA Wait a minute! I remember people talking about them before and they are SERIOUSLY like a 10 minute drive away from my house. What? I wonder if I could just pick up from them? I mean, eventually. After I pick up my box(es) from Sil

OMGsrsly

Pickup could be nice!

cavo….we can do a joint shopping order with capital teas. I’ve had a few of their teas but their quantities are larger…sooo yeah.

Cavocorax

Sounds good Sil! I looked at the site, and while I’m interested, I’m a little overwhelmed by the choices. Splitting sounds like the best plan!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Pickup could be nice!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON