Thank you Sil! This was a really great assam to start my day with. It was slightly tangy and sharp, but evened out into sweetness and fruit. It’s a very easy cup to drink; I’m really enjoying it, and would consider placing an order some time!
(217)

stick to 25g samples if you do! it’s free shipping and then you don’t have huge quantities!

Cavocorax

That’s awesome! :D Is that just for the first order you can do that?

nope. always and forever. so totally the best time ever. :)

drink your other teas whatshesaid! haha but yes.. it’s a nice deal for trying out taiwanese teas to see if you like them

whatshesaid

Haha yeah, I know I have to focus on my mass quantities of samples before July…gahhh

Comments

Cavocorax

That’s awesome! :D Is that just for the first order you can do that?

nope. always and forever. so totally the best time ever. :)

whatshesaid

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON