I had a cup of this today and it was good but not as good as TRIPLE CHOCOLATE should be. Maybe it’s just me. I sent the last of it off to Shadowfall for a second opinion. :)

Anna

Agreed! This is what Triple Chocolate should be like (if I’m in Sweden, this is the birthday cake I ask for): http://shop.textalk.se/se/article.php?id=29794&art=17419370

OMGsrsly

Ooo. That’s a pretty cake!

Anna

It tastes even better than it looks – now we have to find a tea to match, though. Cavo, are you Triple Choc Tea Odyssey team leader?

Cavocorax

Wait, you want me to find the best triple chocolately things I can find? Haha. sounds like the BEST job.

Anna

Yes. Only the best for you because <3.

Shadowfall

Lol. I’ll do my best for a good review. XD

Comments

Anna

OMGsrsly

Ooo. That’s a pretty cake!

Cavocorax

Anna

Yes. Only the best for you because <3.

Shadowfall

Lol. I’ll do my best for a good review. XD

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON