drank Tea Rex by Adagio Teas

Thanks 221tea! I didn’t really expect to like this as much as I did, but I’m going to have to restock this! Also, I LOVE, LOVE LOVE that it comes in a dinosaur tin. Yes. This is going to go to my daughter in my next (eventual) Adagio order. I actually cold-steeped this for nearly 24 hours and it was just tasty and great. Fruity and sweet and rich. I think I’m getting mostly cherry out of this too. It was good iced, and hot – I tried both today. :O

(181)

This was one I really liked too, I think?

Cavocorax

It comes in an adorable dino tin too!

yes. they had them at the chicago store and i was tempted but i’d already purchased a ton

Comments

This was one I really liked too, I think?

Cavocorax

It comes in an adorable dino tin too!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON