Sorry. I’m not sure if Shmiracles or VariaTEA sent me this because both have sent me a ton of Adagio teas, and BOTH have reviewed this. Huh. Sorry? But thank you to whoever it was. This tea is actually really great. Really great! i didn’t expect much, but it’s light and creamy, and minty and just delightful. I think I can actually taste the barky notes in the white tea and that grounds it a little bit, but it’s nice and sweet!

And I really need to watch Rise of the Guardians. That’s a good reminder! (168)

jump62359

Ahh this is one of my favourite Adagio blends! Running low, and definitely will restock :)
((running low of this tea also means that all the snowbud is gone and I’m left with peppermint and cream. Dang.))

Fun fact: we’re all drinking from the same Jack Frost package haha. I sent quite a bit to both, and looks like they’re passing the torch! Glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

Cavocorax

Hahah. That’s really awesome. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

VariaTEA

I may have given you a tiny bit but I am not sure. I used to put all the info into my spreadsheet but I stopped adding to that months ago so now I have no way of tracking who I send what to. Either way, I am glad you enjoyed the tea. This is one I would actually consider grabbing from Adagio. Thank you jump62359 for introducing me to it.

Comments

jump62359

Cavocorax

Hahah. That’s really awesome. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

VariaTEA

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON