Sipdown! 166
Thank you Sil! This is so good! It really reminds me of Special Dark, but that just might be because it’s a nice puerh with lots of chocolate notes, and it doesn’t make me think of dirt. I can’t remember what makes the other one different, but I do know that I am enjoying this one. Yay for good puerh!

Nice, I’m glad you’re finding time to explore them…I’m hoping I can do that a little tomorrow…

Cavocorax

I’m enjoying the chance. I just wish I could differentiate them better.

i still struggle with that. mostly i have “stuff i like” and “stuff don’t” but don’t ask me to tell you why lol

Cavocorax

There’s where ranking tea can get really difficult. :P That’s why I like having a repurchase (Y/M/N) column on my spreadsheet! Sums it up nice and easy!

OMGsrsly

I have one of those too, Cavo. And then the Y’s also get letter grades reflecting how much I liked them at the time, as well as notes describing the flavour. I still wish I could DL Steepster infos into a CSV file…

Yes to that omg lol

Comments

Cavocorax

I’m enjoying the chance. I just wish I could differentiate them better.

OMGsrsly

Yes to that omg lol

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON