I decided I wanted to try one of my WP teas, but I chose not to drink Campfire Blend because I wasn’t craving smoke. Well… whoops? Should have gone for Manistee Blend or North Winds.

So this is fairly smoky, with a little bit of sweetness. And cocoa! I’m enjoying it but I’m not going to rate it as it’s not what I was craing. It’d be better as an evening tea.

mj

I did the same thing this morning haha. I opened the package and was like, whoa smoke, welp this is happening

silly you

Comments

mj

silly you

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON