This is the first of 9 samples I ended up with from TTC! I’m so excited. I wasn’t even sure where to start, but I’m very pleased with this one.

It smells like honey, and tastes almost like baked bread with honey and just the barest hint of cinnamon. It has a thicker mouthfeel than your average tea, and is rich with flavour.

It’s too bad I finished off my Butiki Mi Xian because I’m curious how they compare? I enjoy both blends (and am looking forward to resteeping this all evening) but can’t say what makes them different.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Cinnamon, Citrus, Honey

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON