Thanks VariaTEA for letting me try these teas again. I was actually disappointed with this as it didn’t really taste like much. I prefer the S’mores, or the Strawberry versions a lot more!

Still, that’s good to know! (210)

VariaTEA

I prefer the others as well. This one was quite the let down.

Cavocorax

Yeah. Sorry you got stuck with so much of it! :O At least you know to stay away?

Haha I am not too worried. Eventually I will be able to sell it or trade it off

Comments

VariaTEA

I prefer the others as well. This one was quite the let down.

Cavocorax

Haha I am not too worried. Eventually I will be able to sell it or trade it off

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON