Oh, wow! I went all day without tea because we went on a road trip and I was plannig to drink all the double-doubles from Timmies, and then I only ended up with one.

And it’s 10pm and this is my first cup of the day and I’m not at all upset I had to wait so long because I AM appreciating the heck out of this right now. It’s dark and rich, and maybe just a little oaky. I detect spice and chocolate notes and more. It has a slightly thicker mouthfeel that gives me ALL THE TASTES.

It’s delicious Thanks Sil!(219)

i had no tea today either..just booze.

booze is good… :))

Dexter

booze in tea is even better…

Cavocorax

Yeah, that works! :D

Comments

i had no tea today either..just booze.

booze is good… :))

Dexter

booze in tea is even better…

Cavocorax

Yeah, that works! :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON