BACKLOG: (because I totally let Sil down by not reviewing this tea when she loved it and gave me the LAST CUP of it)

What a bad tea fren. :P

I remember I liked the pumpkin flavouring from it, but the rooibosness of it bothered me a little. I think I just don’t do rooibos well in the summer but come fall and I would probably be ALL OVER IT. I will have to keep an eye out for it!

Thanks Sil!

hahaha i’m such a witch lol

Dexter

(I just going to keep being annoying and comment every time I see something about this tea – I would LOVE to get some of this if/when it’s reblended this fall. Please, thank you)

Haha dexter I will make sure you get some. Consider it payback :)

Dexter

Thank you – will negotiate buying some when the time comes (there’s no need for any "payback) – Why is your package “out for delivery” but yet -"Item arrived at postal facility. Item on hold. " Canada Post drives me nuts….

yeah it’ll come tomorrow…i won’t be home… i’ll pick it up friday lol STUPID CANADA POST

Terri HarpLady

As I was telling Sil earlier, I spoke with the gal who makes this the other day. All the pumpkins were grown locally last year, & I told her we would want a lot of it, even if I had to roast the pumpkins myself :)

Comments

hahaha i’m such a witch lol

Dexter

Haha dexter I will make sure you get some. Consider it payback :)

Terri HarpLady

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON