Thank you Sil for sharing this one with me!

I’m really enjoying this as I sit in the office, blasiting this Angry Females playlist from 8tracks: http://8tracks.com/lifeofshi/angry-females-pump-up BOOM! Get stuff done!

So this tea is not roasty like I would have expected from ‘baked’ in the description. It’s green and fresh. Grassy? Also a little sweet. Yay! Thank you!

(208)

You are the queen of motivational playlists

Cavocorax

Hahah. I’m just happy (and surprised) that someone else enjoys them too!

(thanks)

No, thank you :)

Comments

mj

You are the queen of motivational playlists

Cavocorax

Hahah. I’m just happy (and surprised) that someone else enjoys them too!

(thanks)

No, thank you :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON