drank Cherry Snowcone by DAVIDsTEA

(164) I couldn’t remember drinking this one before, so I cold-steeped it for the evening. And I like it. It’s cherry – very tart and not too sweet – yet somehow it does convey the cherry snowcone thing that it was going for. I think it’s because they totally NAILED the cherry.

I’m happy I tried it, but I’m not convinced I want more. Maybe if it’s on sale at the end of the season?

Tealizzy

I was stalking DavidsTea’s Facebook page the other day and I think the Fall teas arrive August 26th, which means they’ll phase the summer teas out….just FYI. ;)

Cavocorax

Oh, that’s awesome news! I have 100g in Free Tea,, so it’d be great if I could use the on the new teas before my points expire!

Tealizzy

Wow! 100g! That’s awesome!

Cavocorax

I ended up buying a lot of teaware and gifts, so that was pretty awesome.

Comments

Tealizzy

Tealizzy

Wow! 100g! That’s awesome!

Cavocorax

I ended up buying a lot of teaware and gifts, so that was pretty awesome.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON