This tea is good, but not mind-blowing. Maybe I’m jaded? I drank some favorites earlier so it’s hard to compete with that… This is a pleasant black/green mix with a bit of strawberry jam flavoring that I like, but it’s nothing I could live without. I wouldn’t refuse it though. It’s good. It’s just hard to compete with all the exceptional teas out there.

Thanks Sil for letting me try it!
And I’m at 160!!!
(I might go back up when my Butiki order arrives, but I don’t think it’s even shipped yet so I have time!)

go go gadget sipdowns!

Cavocorax

:P I’m hoping I can push my numbers down steadily so that when you go to US and buy like crazy, we’ll meet in the middle!

Comments

go go gadget sipdowns!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON