(Sipdown, 152)
I think this was a free sample with my last order as I generally don’t order anything other than black teas. It’s tasty though! Buttery and light and very vegetal. It seems like a poor choice for 9 at night – maybe it’d be better in the morning or afternoon. Or at least some time when the sun is up?

Oh, and the spinach notes linger long afterwards…

how is it already 9pm…i haven’t done anything productive tonight except mildly look into a hawaii trip…since work is going to kill me for a few months

Comments

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON