So I’m at 145 teas and I don’t have any incoming orders and I’ve decided to just chill out. I’m drinking what I want, when I want! I’ll hit 100 eventually.

I bought this and it’s been sitting on my shelf for months, but I was craving it and it is just so delicious. I wish it tasted as good as it smells – CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY – but it’s still chocolate strawberry. It just won’t knock you over! I love it.

Sadly this makes me want to order more Lupcia when I still have a few more tins I haven’t even opened yet! /0\ RELAX, ME!

TeaBrat

Lupicia is awesome, just sayin’ :-P

Cavocorax

Yeah. They really are. :)

Lariel of Lórien

Agreed. (I just got that tea.)

haha silly cavo…

Comments

TeaBrat

Lupicia is awesome, just sayin’ :-P

Cavocorax

Yeah. They really are. :)

Lariel of Lórien

Agreed. (I just got that tea.)

haha silly cavo…

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON