This is one of my favorite morning teas. I love it.
I finally got everything organized and I filled up the 8 mini tins I have from Davids (they were part of a sampler set?) so that I have 6 favorites, and 2 teas to try at the office! Otherwise, when am I going to drink Morning’s Journey?

And this tea deserves attention. It’s a little smokier than I remember too, but it’s balanced nicely with a little astringentness and bright fruity notes. YES.

Comments

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON