drank Moroccan Mint by Teavana

Tried this for the first time today, and I really like it. The spearmint is complimentary to the green tea, but it does not steal the show. The green tea flavor stands front and center.
First steep: Yes, it’s minty, but it’s all about the green tea.
Second steep: The green tea flavor really shines, while the mint flavor slips into the background.

Lovely tea. I would drink this often.

My name is Cassie. I’m 27 years old, married to my best friend, and we have 2 cats! I am a professional baker, and I own a bakery with my mom.

I sipped my first cup of “real” loose leaf tea on October 5th, 2013, and I’ve been hooked on it ever since. I love trying new flavors, anything and everything to find out what I like. I’m always looking for suggestions… Where to buy, which to try, steeping methods, tea accessories and gadgets, etc. :)

MY TASTE
*I grew up drinking iced tea in the South, so black tea will always have a place in my cupboard.
*I am obsessed with cinnamon! Anything loaded with cinnamon will become a favorite of mine.
*I like fruity teas, especially if they are tart. I love hibiscus and rose hips.
*I also like dark, strong, toasty teas, but preferably nothing smokey.
*I don’t do chamomile. Never. Ever. EW.

I’m open to try anything. Suggestions are welcome. :)

MY RATINGS
[#’s are solely based on personal preference.]
Less than 50 : Pour it down the drain