This tea is pretty good. The taste is not the best but it’s not terrible either. I usually mix it with another type of tea just to give it a better flavor. It does work pretty much as intended. I get better relief just by sitting over the steeping tea bag and breathing in the vapors. Good stuff.

Boiling 8 min or more
ArTEAst

You mentioned that you usually mix Breathe Deep with another tea to give it better flavor, may I ask which teas you blend it with?

Charnita Fance

Well, it has been awhile since I’ve drank this tea, but if I remember correctly usually a mint green tea or an herbal berry tea like pomegranate. Anything with a flowery, berry or mint flavor is sure to help!

Comments

ArTEAst

Charnita Fance