Sooo disappointed! One of my favorite comfort drinks growing up was mexican cocoa and I was hoping this would be reminiscent of that. I think Teavana missed the mark with this tea big time. The smell is ok, it smells like chocolate covered raisins so a bit cloying but the taste is totally different. I tried this tea first by itself with no sweetener of any kind and frankly it tasted like dirty water with a dash of powdered hot chocolate mixed in. I think the biggest turn off was how oily this tea is; it seriously had a film of oil at the top! I did try this tea a second time doing half Azteca Fire and half Java Vana Mate and it was better but still not something I would ever crave. Will not be buying again.

I’m originally from Albuquerque, went to college in northern Ohio at BGSU. I grew up with tea, but bagged tea. Right before college I spent a few months overseas in Europe and drank loose tea on a daily basis so when I came back to the states I had to learn where to buy good quality tea and Ive been on that journey ever since.

Dallas, Tx