I’ve tried dozens of chai’s in my time since it’s my favorite type of tea blend but this has to be the worst chai I have ever had. Vanilla was super artificial tasting and very bitter (yes I brewed at correct temp and time). First tea I have ever owned that I have tossed in the trash with no hesitation at the loss of 4 oz of unbrewed tea leaves. I didn’t even want to sample it out to anyone it was that bad.

UPDATE: (4/28/13)
After reading my review of this tea on Steepster the owner of New Mexico Tea Company personally emailed me with apologies. He then followed up with a gift card in the amount of the tea I bought so that I could order something else more to my liking! This is customer service at its best and why I love to support small business owners!

I’m originally from Albuquerque, went to college in northern Ohio at BGSU. I grew up with tea, but bagged tea. Right before college I spent a few months overseas in Europe and drank loose tea on a daily basis so when I came back to the states I had to learn where to buy good quality tea and Ive been on that journey ever since.

Dallas, Tx