This tea is nice and mellow. Green tea and white tea blend together quite well. I am a bit disappointed in the raspberry, tastes artificial. I get a tiny hint of ginger, wish it was a bit stronger though. This tea is a bit more sweet then I would have liked, I’m guessing because of the raspberry flavouring maybe. I don’t really taste any jasmine. Overall it is good but I probably won’t be repurchasing.

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada