drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

This tea doesn’t really do anything for me. At first it tastes like black tea with a touch of apple. Then as you swallow, I get I think the cranberry.. The after taste is mostly just the black tea and apple, but I think I can taste the pear in there. Overall this tea is disappointing. For being called cranberry and pear it just doesn’t work. I can’t even taste pear really and the cranberry is just a hint. This is not a repurchase for me.

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada