The flavour of this tea isn’t my favourite but it sure does help my tummy. It tastes almost creamy and thick to me with mint. Wish the mint was a bit stronger. Don’t really care for the catnip in it but my kitty is best friends with me whenever I make this tea haha. It does help with my stomach pains though, which are quite often. I have celiac disease so this tea is a must have. The taste has been growing on me though, perhaps because I feel so good after. If you suffer with stomach pains I would definitely give it a try.

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada