Haven’t been sleeping well, hopefully this helps a bit. At first I taste lemon and chamomile with a hint of orange. The licorice isn’t too strong, thankfully. The after taste has a hint of floral which I like and the orange is a bit strong in the after taste as well. I’m finding all chamomile teas are starting to taste the same lately.

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada