drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Dry this one smells of delicious chocolate with a hint of peppermint. Steeped it still smells of chocolate and peppermint but the peppermint smell is stronger then when dry. At first it tastes of chocolate and peppermint. The peppermint slowly gets stronger and stronger till swallowing. After you sallow, the chocolate starts to get stronger in the after taste and the peppermint dies down a bit. I get a tiny hint of peppercorn, I don’t think there were any peppercorns in this spoon. I usually don’t like anything that is chocolate and mint together, but for some reason I really like this tea. Perhaps because the peppermint isn’t completely over powering the chocolate. Not exactly sure what it is but this tea is yummy and more then likely a repurchase :)

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada