This tea is good but very touchy. It can become bitter very easily. I don’t have a way to get my water temperature so I have to let it cool and guess. I let the boiled water cool for a 1 min and 30 sec in the cup then I steep. Perhaps next time I will let it cool 2 mins.

This cup actually turned out decent. Nice white tea with a touch of blueberries. The after taste is still a bit bitter but not as bad as some other cups. I will get a hang of this tea and get it just right!

MissLena

I’d try steeping for only 2 or 3 mins too, that might help out for bitterness :)

charchar

Ok I will do that next time! I love the flavour but the stupid bitterness always ruins it. I am determined to get this tea to taste just right haha

MissLena

I hope it ends up turning out, maybe cool the water for 2 mins as well to be safe, it’s such a yummy tea when it’s not bitter :)

charchar

Ok I shall give that a try :)

tigress_al

This tea works well as a cold brew. It doesn’t get as bitter. Just put the regular amount of leaves in the same amount of water and put in the fridge for 6-9 hours!

charchar

mmm that sounds good! i will have to try that too, thanks! :)

Comments

MissLena

charchar

Ok I shall give that a try :)

tigress_al

charchar

mmm that sounds good! i will have to try that too, thanks! :)

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada