drank Earl of Anxi by Verdant Tea

Mmm dry this smells of orange, and jasmine!!! Why oh why did I only get a sample of this?! The tieguanyin tastes so good as always. But with the orange, jasmine, saffron, and Frankincense, it has gone to a whole new level of deliciousness :) this tea is so refreshing, and calming yet energizing all at the same time. I could for sure drink this everyday! The orange makes it feel so light, the jasmine so calming mmmm I love how all these flavours swirl around in my mouth. I need to have more of this, I sure hope verdant has it again soon!

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada