drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Decided to try this tea this morning, received it in my last order as a sample. This tea reminds me of read my lips a bit. But the peppermint is stronger and it is sweeter. At first it tastes like chocolate then sweet peppermint. It is smooth and creamy. I actually like how it is sweeter rather than a sharp cool peppermint. It actually caught me by surprise. I like read my lips a lot and I thought this one wouldn’t be as good. Its actually better!

MissLena

I wanna try this one!

charchar

Its so yummy! I’m going to have to buy some :)

Comments

MissLena

I wanna try this one!

charchar

Its so yummy! I’m going to have to buy some :)

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada