Ok. I am back to the first tea that I reviewed on Steepster. This is a gorgeous version of Keemun with dark and subtle smokiness. A truly fantastic way to start the day. I knew of Harney and have ordered from them many times in the past going back perhaps 20 years. When I sent them messages 3 times and they all went unanswered I can only assume they did not appreciate my business.
So fast forward to my Steepster era of tea consumption and I discover not only teas as good or better than Harney but purveyors that actually take the time to reply to respond to my questions or comments. Purveyors such as Red Blossom, Verdant, Asha, Teavivre, the list could go on and on. There is too much tea in China to limit oneself to a seller who only sees $$$ and does not have common courtesy which I feel is a huge part of tea culture.

I am an avid surfer, gardener, golfer and freespirit. I have been a tea drinker forever. Tea has provided me with contentment. I love White, Oolong, Green, Black and Pu’er. I do not care for flavored tea and nor will I comment on it.

Margate, New Jersey, USA