I want to try all of the higher rated teas and especially the teas my fellow steepsterites who rave about. I am brewing this basket style with a teaspoon of leaf. I have followed the instructions from Asha. 212 for 1 minute. It is very good. For my taste I should let it go longer. I am steeping the 2nd longer than the recommended 45 seconds. This cup has opened up more. The flavor and aroma are what I expected from this tea. It is sweet. Floral. Very light even though I may have used more than a teaspoon of leaf. The infused leaf has almost filled the basket. The 3rd steep has opened up a wee bit. I feel I cannot rate it as of now. This tea requires more experimenting. The ultimate test to me is to cold brew it. Don’t laugh nor cringe. Nothing, in my humble opinion, extracts the true essence of Greens and Oolongs. I must note that this brew has lasted at least 8 western style basket brewings and has shown no sign of stopping….

I am an avid surfer, gardener, golfer and freespirit. I have been a tea drinker forever. Tea has provided me with contentment. I love White, Oolong, Green, Black and Pu’er. I do not care for flavored tea and nor will I comment on it.

Margate, New Jersey, USA