David warned me to go easy on this one. It is strong and intense. Although very young I am enjoying it very much. I did a quick 30 second steep and I have a cup of wonder. The 2nd is much more flavorful and robust. One constant with my tea drinking is the Feeling. How does the tea make you feel? This tea is a lovely eye opener. A piercing of the third eye too. I can only do 2 steeps as a speak. It’s great to be alive and well and to have tea in my life. To quote Jethro Tull, " Salvation Ala Mode and a cup of TEA". In a few years I am sure this tea will be beyond magnificent.

Jim Marks

When you talk about feeling, do you mean an emotional state, a physical sensation, a state of being a quality of awareness… ?

All of the above Jim….

Jim Marks

PS: seeing your profile makes me miss The Shore.

Charles Thomas Draper

I love the ocean. Where did you live?

Jim Marks

I grew up in East Greenwich. Spent a lot of time as a kid down by Corson’s Inlet, then later down Kitty Hawk, Duck, Nag’s Head on the Outer Banks (NC) and then went to college on Cape Ann (MA). I did my teaching practicum in Gloucester and was a sub for a while in Rockport, Beverly and Salem. Then I lived in Rhode Island for nearly a decade.

These last few years in Chicago and Houston have been a misery in that regard. I love the coast, especially the Northeast.

I love Hatteras.

Charles Thomas Draper

Buxton. I love it there. I love it when I would work my dog in the morning and everyone waves or says hello. That does’nt happen in NJ.

Comments

Jim Marks

All of the above Jim….

Jim Marks

PS: seeing your profile makes me miss The Shore.

Charles Thomas Draper

I love the ocean. Where did you live?

I love Hatteras.

Charles Thomas Draper

I am an avid surfer, gardener, golfer and freespirit. I have been a tea drinker forever. Tea has provided me with contentment. I love White, Oolong, Green, Black and Pu’er. I do not care for flavored tea and nor will I comment on it.

Margate, New Jersey, USA