I’m enjoying this beautiful tea in my Gaiwan for the first time tonight. I steeped it for 2 minutes and the result is a subtle yet very complex green tea. The aroma is the tell-tale sign of an incredible tea. The aroma in the empty cup is utterly amazing. I steeped cup #2 for 3 minutes and it’s even more complex and far from subtle. The citrus notes are powerful. I am getting a strong flavor of grapefruit. Am I getting Kiwi?? I have decided after seeing cup #3 that this tea has staying power. I am now getting a sweet lemon-lime flavor. Cup #4 is showing no signs of weakening. This is a wonderful green….

E Alexander Gerster

I love how you can almost taste the sunshine in this wonderful tea. It really opens up and gives you a nice set of steeps. Complex and interesting journey of aromas and flavors.

Charles Thomas Draper

It’s one of my favorite greens….

Comments

E Alexander Gerster

Charles Thomas Draper

It’s one of my favorite greens….

I am an avid surfer, gardener, golfer and freespirit. I have been a tea drinker forever. Tea has provided me with contentment. I love White, Oolong, Green, Black and Pu’er. I do not care for flavored tea and nor will I comment on it.

Margate, New Jersey, USA