drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

Mi Xian Black now has the honor of being in the very front of my tea cupboard. I am so happy to have ordered this from Stacy!
I just bought a personaliTea pot from my local Fresh Market on sale. Up until today I have been making individual cups. I couldn’t have picked a better tea to break it in with.
The dry leaves are gorgeous, long and tightly twisted, the color of rich vanilla beans. The dry leaves have a nice mild earthiness.
After steeping the aroma is sweet and floral.
This tea has amazing honey flavor without adding a drop of honey. I also taste plum and apricot.
I don’t get the citrus notes some do. My finish is a nice clean plum taste. No bitterness or astringency here.
This is a great change from all the flavored teas I have been trying lately. I drank every drop in my new teapot! I will definitely keep this in my stock as long as it is available.
Thank you Stacy for introducing such a fabulous tea!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I can’t wait to try this one! I just got it Friday, but my cold has me not tasting anything well.

Chelle

I was smelling the wet leaves and I get a mix between gardenia and jasmine! Definitely need your nose working for this tea.

TheTeaFairy

Nice review Chelle! Another Butiki treasure :-)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Chelle

TheTeaFairy

Nice review Chelle! Another Butiki treasure :-)

I am a nurse practitioner for my profession and for free-time I am a new tea addict (need a bigger cupboard!), woodwind musician (flute, clarinet, penny whistle, ocarina), reader of sleuthing and classical novels, animal lover, and anything that involves mountains and forests.

I am a misplaced Alaskan (where my heart remains), now in Alabama for the time being.

Huntsville, AL