It is poring down rain today with thunder and lightening, so what else to do but sip delicious teas!

I’m too busy sipping this to type out a lengthy note………yum!

Very hot this tea does have a subtle fruity note at the front, then I definitely get the sweet pipe tobacco, finishing up with malt. As the tea cools the fruit layer disappears for me. This is a very smooth cup to me no bitterness, with a very light astringency…very light.
My neighbor smokes a cigar on his porch most nights and I enjoy the fragrance of the sweet ones. I wonder if he would enjoy coming over for a cup of this tea!
The finish is very complex, I can’t quite describe it yet…I taste malt but there is something else going on that lingers on my tongue.
I need to try the non-upgrade too.

TheTeaFairy

Chelle, go for it, your neighbor wants this tea!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Chelle, go for it, your neighbor wants this tea!

I am a nurse practitioner for my profession and for free-time I am a new tea addict (need a bigger cupboard!), woodwind musician (flute, clarinet, penny whistle, ocarina), reader of sleuthing and classical novels, animal lover, and anything that involves mountains and forests.

I am a misplaced Alaskan (where my heart remains), now in Alabama for the time being.

Huntsville, AL