drank Pina Colada by Teaopia

What is this madness? It tastes exactly like the pina coladas that I had in the Caribbean!

I cold brewed this one, the first tea that I have had a spare second to review since I started work (my internship is killing me a little bit, mornings come much too early).
Anywho, this tea is fantastic! At first its a little bitter (i’m guessing the hibiscus?), but then its amazingly sweet and coconutty. The colour threw me off a little bit, it is bright deep red, but the taste is unmistakably pina colada.
Just got a shipment from teavivre hoping to have a spare second to review some of them soon, but its not looking promising (of course i’d have more time if I stopped going away to visit my university friends on the weekend…)

4th year Commerce student at Queen’s University, interning on Bay St for the summer.
Just returned from a 6 month European exchange/adventure, combatting the tea withdrawal the only way I know how- a DAVIDs shopping spree!

Follow me on Twitter for many tea-related tweets! @Chelseywilson77
Check out my blog for tea and travel!
chellybean77.wordpress.com